Currently reading:
Nottingham suppliers

Search the forum,

Discuss Nottingham suppliers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andleivers

I'm based in Arnold. and use a few different suuppliers, it all depends what brands you like but I mostly use East Midland ceramics. They stock most of the Weber range and are always helpful with advice. I find their walls adhesives a good standard at a reasonable price.

Alternatively I use Bransons at Hucknall who stock the Granfix range, slighly more expensive but I do like their floor adhesives & grout.

If you ask you should be able to open trade accounts at both which gives you decent discounts.

Alternatively, give tile trend on manvers street a go.

Hope this helps.

B

Burnsy

The Tile Warehouse in stapleford, started to use them. Stock Dunlop products (which are BAL products in a fancy dress costume!). Amazing array of tiles aswell. Stock Ditra and can order in most Schluter products. They also have trade mornings where they invite speakers from different companies - warm-up Underfloor heating, Schluter to name a few. Worth going down just to look at the tile dispalys. Heres the website - www.thetilewarehouse.com

Reply to Nottingham suppliers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.