Search the forum,

Discuss News Raimondi in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png

I

Italy

🙈 ah! I looked but did not see! 🙄

It is not new Raizor! Cazzo!
Similar to ‘superprofiler’,
maybe slight improvement 🤷🏻‍♂️
Rubbish, too much human error!
sigma does it, jollyedge art 37a1d

O

Old Mod

sigma does it, jollyedge art 37a1d

T he best thing is the music! 🤣🤣

I

Italy

Attachments

• P_20200218_163513.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 16
  • P_20200218_163502.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 18

Reply to News Raimondi in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the sale of its subsidiary, Johnson Tiles UK. The sale for £1m to its UK management team comprising...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.