Search the forum,

Discuss News Montolit Tilers Tools | Montolit tiling tool news and reviews in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Great bit of kit would defo recommend the montolit flashline

A8755F1B-B7FA-4577-92AD-97308B6A0858.jpeg

O

Old Mod

It will be approximately £130 in U.K.
I am concerned however may be too lightweight. Sometimes I find extra weight helps.
Maybe this will work similar to regular orbital sander?
Battile is cordless tho.

I

Italy

It will be approximately £130 in U.K.
I am concerned however may be too lightweight. Sometimes I find extra weight helps.
Maybe this will work similar to regular orbital sander?
Battile is cordless tho. (that's what interests me)

W

Waluigi

1mm thick blade. A bit thinner than my go to CGX blade I’m using which is 1.3mm

Some lovely tooling as usual from Montolit. I look forward to having a proper look when I get home. Some good ‘sat on the toilet’ reading.

Thanks @antonio

I

Italy

1mm thick blade. A bit thinner than my go to CGX blade I’m using which is 1.3mm

Some lovely tooling as usual from Montolit. I look forward to having a proper look when I get home. Some good ‘sat on the toilet’ reading.

Thanks @antonio
Blade of 1 mm, requires use of tutorcut

Reply to News Montolit Tilers Tools | Montolit tiling tool news and reviews in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen