Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie searching floor tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all, I have enjoyed reading through some of the problems and fixes on this site so I'm hoping someone can help me find some floor tiles. I have a kitchen floor with light terracotta tiles, wavy edges and bevelled measuring around 8-10mm thick and ~330mm square. we have 6 cracked, 3 of those have really broken up and would much rather replace them than rip up the whole floor. I have searched many websites and reclaim yards to no avail. If I had laid the floor I would have saved a dozen somewhere for exactly this reason but alas it was done many years before we moved in. It's a lovely floor apart from the broken tiles..... If anyone recognises the tiles or can direct me to where I might find some I'd be eternally greatfull. Cheers, Jon

IMG_2484 (1).jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

Reply to Newbie searching floor tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen