Currently reading:
New tools at Trade Tiler

Discuss New tools at Trade Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Montolit PRO-GRES CG-115mm (22.2mm bore)

cg-115-220.jpg

Montolit's PRO-GRES CG-115 diamond crown/rim is made with a special and innovative shape to quickly remove dust/debris protecting the surface.

The diamond crown/rim we is specially manufactured using a unique mix between metal and fine diamonds. This is the real secret within the blade. The crown/rim composition feature exact diamond dimensions and correct metal bonding.

- Steel body is made with special, not standard, steel
- Additional rigidity = linear stability
- Central bore reinforced with double flange
- High speed cutting with minimal chipping
- Self cooling dry cutting blade
- Super thin = less dust and faster cuts

Suitable for:-

- Quartzite
- Lime Stone
- Ceramic Tiles
- Terracotta
- Glass
- Marble
- Travertine
- Granite
- Cast Iron
- Thin Metal
- Vitrified tiles
- The hardest of porcelain!

Price: £34.99 £41.99 Including VAT at 20%
I have tested one of these discs for Dave at TT and i think it is awesome.. the best i have ever used yet... eats any tile for breakfast... I highly recommend it.

Reply to New tools at Trade Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.