Currently reading:
New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's)

Discuss New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

The Elite members (Trusted Advisors) and the Moderators have discussed this and here is the new idea:

Submit photos in this thread of RECENT work which you are particularly proud of.

Each month we'll select a maximum of 12 jobs which will then go to a vote.

All members of the Tilers Arms can then vote for the job which they consider to be the best of the bunch, and please DO vote!

There will be a sticky thread created, proudly displaying the winner each month and ensuring maximum kudos and respect from all members!
(heck, there may even be a small prize - certainly for the job of the year, but we're still discussing that, so for now it's much Kudos and Respect!)

Who is going to start us off on this historic step?

Who will be 1st to submit some pics of their proudest achievments?

Come on, who's going to be 1st?!!

G

Grace'sDad

re: New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's)

Better get snapping, guess my curved wet room done in Dec is not recent enough ?, not often you get chance to do something like that, my more recent jobs have been run of the mill.

Sure it's recent enough!

(As it's the 1st month of doing this lets say any work within the past 3 months.)

Get it posted mate!

L

LM Ceramics

lm-ceramics-albums-pics-recent-jobs-picture471-photo-0002.jpg

ill kick off the wall then a job from a few months ago not alot of pics on my pc and as a bonus u can check out my ugly mug in the reflection

B

Bolter

W

wetdec

Let me just butt in a minute.............

If you are given a car to tile in mosaics and you pull it off you are a genius

If you are given a round window to tile and you pull it off your a genius

If you are given a shower to tile you are no less a genius............

Tilers tile what they are given too tile we are all capable tradesmen, it just happens now and then we get a nice one................

All photographs of all types of tiling work are invited you dont need to be so called genius just a tiler............

init :thumbsup:

L

Leatherface

Looks like a quality peice of work, must of been interesting working on it, is this in someones house or a showroom.
Someone's house, lucky beggars !! No expense spared for this lady. When bathroom was finished she went to London shopping, bought 2 towels at £150 each !!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

L

Leatherface

Let me just butt in a minute.............
If you are given a car to tile in mosaics and you pull it off you are a genius
If you are given a round window to tile and you pull it off your a genius
If you are given a shower to tile you are no less a genius............
Tilers tile what they are given too tile we are all capable tradesmen, it just happens now and then we get a nice one................
All photographs of all types of tiling work are invited you dont need to be so called genius just a tiler............
init :thumbsup:
Hope not a dig at me ! just posted pics of a job that I did recently. Ain't suggesting that I am better than anyone else here. Said that I was lucky to get job.
That said I could have quite easily made a mess of the job that I had been "Given" it just happens that I didn't ! init :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.