Currently reading:
NE tiling nett, all booked cant wait

Discuss NE tiling nett, all booked cant wait in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul78

having just booked my course with ne tiling in south shields, got to say an absolute top company with regard to the customer care and so helpful (cant wait). Kept pondering back and forth where to go..... but NE tiling was the one one i kept going at the top af my list. Im in merseyside and didnt mind travelling for the correct training and believe me iv searched literally every tiling training in the country over the net. Already have fantastic reviews and dont really need me writing this but i thought id have my opinions heard.

Update in a few weeks once finished, but i'm sure i wont be dissapointed.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi Paul
Looking forward to you coming on, We will look after you and the training will be nothing short of top notch, i will be personally taking you through your tiling course, you have a full aftercare as well from me as well as the forums, so see you when you get up here, there is always others staying in the B and Bs as people travel from all over the UK to come to us so you will make friends and there is plenty of places to eat and drink if you wish to venture out on an evening, mind you the course is quite physical and mentally draining, still you will get everything you need for an excellent all round grounding of setting up and running a tiling business

Regards
Darren

P

paul78

im doing the plumbing and the tiling, im not too bad at the plastering already.... self taught! surprising how good you can get just from endless dvds and hours and hours on the forum, and plenty of practice in my own home, the secret is dont panic.
Il be taking the laptop with me for the evenings to keep people up to date, if darren hasnt worked me too hard :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Reply to NE tiling nett, all booked cant wait in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.