Currently reading:
Naughty pictures...

Discuss Naughty pictures... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

When I was out and about on my adventures today, I nearly sent Dave some naughty pictures I just had a feeling he would like, and then thought better not, in case his phone falls into the wrong hands, or distracts him so much that he'd end up using some tubbed stuff with unsealed porcelain floor tiles, or worse still, :yikes: I ruin my 8000 post reputation as an upstanding member of this tiling comunity!!

So, what to do.... so I boldly decided I come out with it right here and now, in the open with it, no more denial,... this is my secret vice, albeit a rare pleasure ... and decided to treat all you good guys to some visual delights....

I suppose I've come out with it now..... on second thoughts just one picture will suffice...

DSC01529.jpg

sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• DSC01530.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 65

Reply to Naughty pictures... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.