Currently reading:
Mapei waterproof kit

Discuss Mapei waterproof kit in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

The ba
Mapei don't give any advice on this. I always batten around the wall under the bath edge and also glue it so there is virtually zero movement in it prior to tanking.
the bath is already installed and no way of moving it, looks like best advice would be to fill the bath as if I was tiling it.
I might send Mapei an email on advice.
Thanks for the quick respones guys.

G

GoneGuy

image.png

Reply to Mapei waterproof kit in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement