Search the forum,

Discuss Looking To Identify This Tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Looking For This Tile. Can anybody please assist with identification of this tile manufacturer? They are payed as floor tiles. Cheers.

D2F53D70-3DFA-4D7D-9EAB-CA3ECCB14D9E.jpeg

C802974B-8311-4264-B630-1D2B9BC8AEF0.jpeg

Reply to Looking To Identify This Tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which seems to be a very hard size to find. Does anyone recognise them, please?
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement