Search the forum,

Discuss Lithofin Day. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Sorry I couldn't make it boys..... was really looking forward to it too! :(
No worries Geoff, you weren't missed!
lol-031.gif

Did give us the opportunity to talk about you tho! :D
Give Bob a call Geoff, organise the next one, then maybe a few others will join you.

O

Old Mod

Certainly one of the most useful things we picked up was the fact that on their website there is a complete set of printable method statements.
These can not only be used for a fitters reference, they are also a useful tool that can be left with a client when your project is completed.
This way, not only do they have all the relevant information pertaining to their particular wall or floor, but they can not be left in any doubt as to what their own individual maintenance program should consist of.
Sounds like a great way to ensure that there is no miscommunication between yourself and the client.
There are also specific after care service cards available, which are completed by the installer on completion of works.
IMG_8019.JPG

Reply to Lithofin Day. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen