Currently reading:
Last Weeks Job

Discuss Last Weeks Job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AMtek

Trav with marble border.

med 6.jpg med 7.jpg med 7.jpg med 26.jpg med 18.jpg med 15.jpg

All comments welcome

A

AMtek

The cutter is a vitrex 900 something or other, needs a different blade badly! we don't get that much stone work, you don't see much of it at all round here love working with it though, makes you feel like a real tiler! sealer was fila marble and travertine protector. Substrate was hardie on battened out walls. Its not the biggest job but i enjoyed it and the customers were really happy with it

A

AMtek

Nice job. If i had my way i would only do stone work. Love the stuff, something extra satisfying about a job done in stone.

I love working with stone too. We don't get a lot of it though. The only reason I posted the pictures was because I loved doing it and spent an extra day on it so I didn't have to rush back to ceramics. Working with ceramic and porcs every day does make you a little jaded after a while, you just need a stone job now and again to bring your passion for the job up a bit.

Reply to Last Weeks Job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement