Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

FCWHITE

Definately interested in any other training days in the future. Just in the middle of one of those jobs at the moment. Can`t get away.

U

united

I'm gonna have to take my name off the list as I have to work now.

Not happy as I was really looking forward to meeting up with everyone :thumbsdown:

Hope you all enjoy it, sorry I can't be there

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

That is a real shame Mark, I was looking forward to meeting you. Could we all pitch in and help you with your job, so you can make it.:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

That is a real shame Mark, I was looking forward to meeting you. Could we all pitch in and help you with your job, so you can make it.:thumbsup:
I was just gonna pitch in with an offer of help,,, but Mark's not tiling at the mo.......still Phil, we could go and kidnap him!

D

DHTiling

How to find us

Click on the icon to download the map shown below in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required) or click here to find us on Multimap

Reply to Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks