Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Same here Dean... Very nice to meet, top lad as i knew you would be.

What was your mates name again. he is on here isn't he..?

D

DHTiling

Also a Massive thanks to PHG for providing the Venue and Tea/Coffee.. and spending quite a bit of time getting the room ready... Anybody smell fresh paint..:lol:

T

The D

Same here Dean... Very nice to meet, top lad as i knew you would be.

What was your mates name again. he is on here isn't he..?

adam p he loved it and was going to post a thank you but his comp is having a mad one.

F

faithhealer

just to reiterate all the above, great day, great lads, thanks for the time and effort of everybody.
message to all members, go and meet Alan (lafarge) when you can

A

adam p

back online now just wanted to say thanks to all who organised the training day and everyone else who i met, really interesting day, very useful for the future. worth the long drive apart from deano snoring on the way back. cheers to all.

Reply to Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks