Search the forum,

Discuss Introduction: ensuite will be first tiling job in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi
Thanks for posting.

It just keeps our accounts in good stead so I know at the end those with zero posts are probably spammers and I'll put them in the queue to be erased.

We'll be around when you're ready. Remember to take loads of 'before' photos so we get nice before and after shots in the thread. We love our tile pictures here :D :D :D

Reply to Introduction: ensuite will be first tiling job in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses in Stoke On Trent’s Once Thriving Ceramics and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views

Advertisement