Search the forum,

Discuss How to tile a part painted wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm looking for some advice on how to part tile a painted wall. It's a kitchen splashback from the counter halfway up the way just below a shelf. My question is, prepping the surface for tile causes a bit of a mess - is it easy enough to prevent this from messing up the rest of the paint which is staying put. Will grouting etc make a mess too? And whats the best way to finish the last row of tiles as they won't be meeting the edge of the wall. So many questions! Hope that's clear enough.

Many thanks

Reply to How to tile a part painted wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen