Currently reading:
how long do you wait before filling a pool

Discuss how long do you wait before filling a pool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

And depending on the size, I think they need to be filled at a certain rate per day so it doesn't break it's 'back' so to speak.
now go back to your forum setting up :lol: to make a pool break it's back is caused by hydrostatic pressure pushing an empty pool out of the ground and it usually breaks it's back :lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup: but yes to fill-up the pool slower is better, and with heating it up :thumbsup:

I always run things through the tech. dept. Kev, reps are good, but better to get info from the boffins imo

Thats exactly why I asked Phil mate:thumbsup:

If your rep has just started, he or she could have been selling cups and saucers to John Lewis the week before:lol: The tech. dept. know the products inside out:thumbsup:

And yes, I know, that theory doesn't apply to 'ALL' reps before I get shot down:lol:But better to be safe than sorry:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to how long do you wait before filling a pool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.