Search the forum,

Discuss Hi I'm Rick, and I like to DIY in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tirccir

TF
Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for having me. I've always been inspired by my dad who has, over the past 30 years, renovated my family home adding his own personal perfectionist touch.

So I managed to save up enough money to put down a deposit on a house and I've been renovating it back from brick over the past year. From rewiring, re-plumbing, kitchen fitting, door linings, insulated floor and ceilings. It's been a overall good experience and still plenty more to do but thanks to sites like tilersforum I have managed to work through so head scratching situations.

Had I more time I would have attempted everything but I have paid for skilled labor is certain areas. Perhaps when I come to do my bathroom, I will give the tiling a go.

Thanks again to all those who have posted their questions and to those who have taken their time to provide much needed and very useful advice. This site and the electrical/plumbing forum have been extremely useful.

Tirccir

TF
Reaction score
Thank you, it's good to be here. I would not disagree with you John :p

I do have an issue which I am posting regarding a job. Would be great to hear both your professional thoughts on it

Reply to Hi I'm Rick, and I like to DIY in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen