Search the forum,

Discuss Herringbone tiling around bath in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to get some advice on a bathroom tile job. I’m doing a herringbone pattern around a bath. There are two walls that need tiling around the bath, which has not been fitted yet, it has been aligned and the height has been marked and then bath removed. My issue is I can’t fit the bath first and then do the tiling because I won’t be able to access the walls with it being in the way. So do fix a batten to the bath height line and tile my way up to ceiling ? and do I leave the first row and come back to that last when the bath has been fitted. Thanks

Reaction score
8AD076EC-6A8B-486A-9265-670EAB5350EA.jpeg

Reaction score
As you can see the battens have been fixed at bath height level with herringbone pattern mapped out. Question is do I start tiling above the drawn pattern or go for it and just on the batten. Any response would be appreciated.

Reply to Herringbone tiling around bath in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen