Search the forum,

Discuss Help with my bathroom, wedi? Got plastered? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all. Very much a novice so after some advice. I’m planning on renovating my bathroom but unsure on a few things and not getting anywhere fast. Not too sure exactly where to tile. Floor to ceiling or level with the window and follow it round. The back wall which I have aquapanel is definitely getting fully tiles. With the old browning plaster do I knock it all off, knock it off to where I think I’m going to tile too and get a plasterer to skim to it of screw and wedi ect to what there? Any help very much appreciated. I haven’t got much room as the bath is the same size as the gap but can always chisel away or multi tool a slot for the bath to sit in but just want to know peoples opinion of what’s best.

50DE966F-8754-459B-B3A0-9D85C119901A.jpeg

DCE3D33D-7E8F-486E-9A93-7DEF2467C1D6.png

3B6D7729-D523-4D1B-94D8-963A70FEF9D2.jpeg

936AA184-EA73-4F15-B9FF-4FB63D970FF1.png

Last edited:

Reply to Help with my bathroom, wedi? Got plastered? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen