Search the forum,

Discuss Help with bad tile job and grout in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I was hoping for some advice.

I have large white tiles in my kitchen who a friend laid. I was away at the time he laid them so was unable to give him feel back and ask for them to be altered at the time. I absolutely hate the way they have been laid, the joints do not line up and he didn't use the same size spacers. I was hoping I would forget about it but it pains me every time I walk into the kitchen. The worst parts are covered by my island but ots still visible. Is there anything I can do without ripping them out and completely starting again?

Also in another section in my house I did not clean the black grout fast enough so it has set. No matter what I use or do I cannot get it off. O have used white vinegar, grout cleaner, a steamer and good old elbow grease. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 20230226_204751.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 45

Reply to Help with bad tile job and grout in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen