Currently reading:
Hello there :o)

Discuss Hello there :o) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Big.AL

Hello everyone :waving:,

My name is Alan, I live in Kirkby, Liverpool. I currently work shifts and have been looking into either doing a tiling course or possibly labouring for a tiler on my days off, ("Which seems to be a lot of" :smilewinkgrin:) just to get my foot into the door so to say.
I stumbled across this site and I am impressed with all the info and advice that everyone gives, so hopefuly will be picking everyones brains, until I can eventually dish out some of my own advice and experiences.

So please be gentle with me, and I will appreciate all the advice/info off you all

Thanks

Big.AL

Reply to Hello there :o) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.