Currently reading:
Have you got a website ?

Discuss Have you got a website ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave Carr

I've used the google local business centre
[DLMURL]https://www.google.com/local/add/[/DLMURL]
Must bear in mind that it uses external sites touchlocal, yell, etc for reviews and references. So the more external references to your business the better and the higher up the listing in the map results you'll be so get listed on some of those tiler websites
uk tiler register - Google Search - http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=uk+tiler+register&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
Cheers,
Dave
----
Hi there,
You'll get lots more traffic to your site if this was removed from your site code, this none as keyword stuffing and one of the best ways to get either banned or heavily penalized by all search engines. It's also diluting what your search term and site is about. You'd be better off choosing just one - two search terms e.g. Tiler Tadley | Tadley based tiling service

Cheers,

Dave

<p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-family:Arial;language:EN-GB'>Blackwell Services, Tadley Handyman, local Handyman, Tadley Builder, Tadley Carpentry, Tadley Plastering, Tadley Plumbing, Tadley Tiling, Tadley Bathroom fitting, Tadley Kitchen fitting, Tadley floor tiling, Tadley tap repair,Tadley dripping tap, Tadley stud wall, Tadley door fitting, Tadley hanging a door, Tadley Tilier, Tadley Plumber, Tadley Bathroom Fitter, leaky tap, Tadley Kitchen fitter, Blackwell Services, Tadley Handyman, local Handyman, Tadley Builder, Tadley Carpentry, Tadley Plastering, Tadley Plumbing, Tadley Tiling, Tadley Bathroom fitting, Tadley Kitchen fitting, Tadley floor tiling, Tadley tap repair,Tadley dripping tap, Tadley stud wall, Tadley door fitting, Tadley hanging a door, Tadley Tilier, Tadley Plumber, Tadley Bathroom Fitter, leaky tap, Tadley Kitchen fitter, </span><span
style='font-size:4.0pt;font-family:Arial;language:EN-GB'>Blackwell Services, Tadley Handyman, local Handyman, Tadley Builder, Tadley Carpentry, Tadley Plastering, Tadley Plumbing, Tadley Tiling, Tadley Bathroom fitting, Tadley Kitchen fitting, Tadley floor tiling, Tadley tap repair,Tadley dripping tap, Tadley stud wall, Tadley door fitting, Tadley hanging a door, Tadley Tilier, Tadley Plumber, Tadley Bathroom Fitter, leaky tap, Tadley Kitchen fitter</span></p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Have you got a website ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.