Currently reading:
Happy 50th Birthday Julian Sidney !

Discuss Happy 50th Birthday Julian Sidney ! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

'APPY BIRFDI TO YOU!
'APPY BIRFDI TO YOU!
'APPY BIRFDI DEAR JUUUUULIAN!
'APPY BIRFDI TO YOOOOOOU!

s3833.gif

Don't forget to open your present!

s4130.gif

Reply to Happy 50th Birthday Julian Sidney ! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone. I am Theo and I am really happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to learning, sharing and networking. Thank you for this opportunity.
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which is very thick concrete. He wants electric underfloor heating but I'm concerned he'll lose too much...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
If you mean face book Dan I'm not on it but heard a floor I did last month
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement