Search the forum,

Discuss General guide to tile adhesive, grout, primer, waterproofing and help with training. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ag1975

I've been helping renovate properties for around 6 months, so I'm learning as I go along and in a couple of months I'd like to do an intensive tiling course. I've had a good look around for tiling schools on the net, doe anyone know of any good ones?...I'm South Birmingham.

Also, can anyone know of a general guide to tile adhesives, primers, waterproofing, grouts etc for what goes with what and where? I've spent hours looking for tips and info and I although it's been helpful, I'm still not totally sure?

Cheers and Merry Xmas.

Q

Qwerty

Re: General guide to tile adhesive, grout, primer, waterproofing and help with traini

Contact Mapei, your local Tile Giant, or visit Mapei.co.uk and get hold of a "little black book" which details most common Mapei products and specs.

Or you could just refer to the forum for further help :thumbsup:

Good luck

This may help..... http://www.mapei.com/public/IT/linedocument/ceramica_sinottico_11-gb.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to General guide to tile adhesive, grout, primer, waterproofing and help with training. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.