Search the forum,

Discuss Gazebo / Please share experience / Brand in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Gazebo / Please share experience / Brand in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Stoke-on-Trent College provide Tiling courses for school leavers and mature students with both full and part time tiling courses available to enrol on to. The cost of these courses can vary and it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible. Let's see if there's is a disparity across the country.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement