Search the forum,

Discuss Floor steam cleaner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

advancetiling

Dont know about that Tony but recently bought one to see if it would help clean grout haze etc from hard to clean non slip tiles. JML tat. Didnt work so sent it back

R

Rich

I would guess that it would need reapplying after steam cleaning. Would be better to redo it for peace of mind IMO.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I was considering getting one of these to clean dirty grout. But I think I'll opt of LTP grimex and then seal the grout again afterwards. Thanks for the info advancetiling.

G

Gazzer

I get clients ask me about this and in the past I have said I wouldnt think they would work, now I have more info so if asked again I know more about it. Thanks lads.

R

Rich

I have one on order. What was wrong with the one you used? I know Gary has used them on epoxy grout and it cleaned it up a treat.

A

advancetiling

It was one of those on offer in sunday magazines.Had 3 different heads cost about £70 i think.Said on advert it cleans ceramics and stone. Im not doubting that good money will buy a better heavy duty one but this one just wasnt up to the job.Maybe ok for general house cleaning but certainly no good for cleaning aftermath of mapei negro up with.

Reply to Floor steam cleaner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen