Search the forum,

Discuss Flex cordless paddle mixer in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi
Has any folk got this mixer, whats it like for mixing across the day and can mix plasters as well as tile addy.
Cheers
Screenshot_20190313-195909_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
I just bought a Milwaukee 18v fuel cordless and some proper Rubi mixing paddles done 75m of levelling and then 75m of tiling it’s a brilliant bit of kit might use 2 batteries in a day at a push !!! Wish I’d bought one years ago !!!!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not got the flex but it’ll be good I imagine. It’s not a bad price with two batteries.

I’ve got the Metabo Cordless and it manages well with whatever I throw at it

I just bought a Milwaukee 18v fuel cordless and some proper Rubi mixing paddles done 75m of levelling and then 75m of tiling it’s a brilliant bit of kit might use 2 batteries in a day at a push !!! Wish I’d bought one years ago !!!!

Cheers for that info lads, i get looking at them. Thanks

W

Waluigi

Get on the case and get one, it’ll change your life :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, they are really good.

There are about 5 or so brands that do the mixers- Metabo, flex, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Collomix

Collomix uses the same Batteries as Metabo.

P

patrick

had a flex drill for about 20 years all i have replaced is brushes and trigger paid about £500 then but still going strong . i use it every day for plastering would recommend one .

Reply to Flex cordless paddle mixer in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen