Currently reading:
fixing tiles to aqua4ma

Discuss fixing tiles to aqua4ma in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Not that I can see. I did email them asking can any tile adhesive be used they replied ''yes you can use adhesive as long as it's flexible''. so i'll ring there technical dept for a recommendation and post what the say. many thanks for contributions to my thread.
Ask them who's adhesive they have tested with their product with then contact that company and ask them for written method statement

I'll do that and get back to you thanks
I rang the manufacturer (call centre) you know what they said don't you ''ask a tiler''. and just referring to their install instructions.So I'm hoping someone on the forum who may have worked with this product can advise me. kudos install info says use waterproof flexible adhesive every time I choose one then get the tech data it never includes upvc as one of the list of suitable substrates.

Reply to fixing tiles to aqua4ma in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement