Search the forum,

Discuss Finishing tile against bathtub issue in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi - I am a homeowner trying to resolve an issue and get to the best finished professional looking result/outcome for this area. I have an alcove bathtub installation that leaves 2 13/16th from the bathtub face to the outside wall edge. I see two options - Option 1 use the available 2x6 bullnose tile (actual width 1.97in) which would leave 12/16th (or 6/8ths) of space to the wall edge (after accounting for the 1/16th grout edge (or sealant up against the bathtub face) or Option 2 - cut 11/16th pieces to fit between the tub face and the bullnose tile and finish to the wall edge. See attached photo. Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1233.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Finishing tile against bathtub issue in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen