Search the forum,

Discuss feed back on granfix products in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

william_cee

This was the 1st time using any of the granfix products... I thought I would give some feed back for an other fixers who have not used them yet. They have prob been around for a while but i have never seen them or used them until last week.

The flexi floor adhesive and their grout product that i was using. The customer bought the materials with tiles and i wasnt sure about them at 1st. The products are good to work with and have good setting times. The grout was clean to work with very little dust with charcoal grout and an antibacterial product as well. I would say they were well above my expectation levels and would use them again :thumbsup:..

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to feed back on granfix products in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement