Currently reading:
Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down?

Discuss Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
It has never been down this long before I don't think.

I feel bad for people who rely on their facebook pages for business.

In the mean time I hope Zuckerberg has got his money ready in used bills and a chopper in an hour lol.
Facebook value has dropped 39bn. Wow!!!

Haha, we were up until it came back online making sure things were alright with our forums.

They're saying it was a DNS issue. But I think there's more to it to be honest. I can't see how it would affect all three websites using dozens of domains each.
It was a connectivity between their data centres but the idiots used the same network for their own workplace and access cards so they couldn’t get in to fix the issue 😂😂😂

Reply to Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram are all down? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement