Search the forum,

Discuss Equivalent colour to ardex dove grey in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Jon591

-
Reaction score
Hi, hope this is in the right place as I’m not a regular user of forums.
I run a mastic company in the south east. I need to find a match for ardex dove grey. I know ardex provide their own sealant but it’s 3x the price of the products I normally get from my supplier have already had to reduce price with client, and I hardly ever come across Ardex.
wondering if anyone knows which colour in either mapei, Otto seal, or possibly illbruck would be a good match
Looking at silver grey as the closest so far but it’s hard to tell from a chart until I start applying. TIA

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi, hope this is in the right place as I’m not a regular user of forums.
I run a mastic company in the south east. I need to find a match for ardex dove grey. I know ardex provide their own sealant but it’s 3x the price of the products I normally get from my supplier have already had to reduce price with client, and I hardly ever come across Ardex.
wondering if anyone knows which colour in either mapei, Otto seal, or possibly illbruck would be a good match
Looking at silver grey as the closest so far but it’s hard to tell from a chart until I start applying. TIA
If you pop into your local CTD , they keep grout sticks from weber and mapei. Check against the ardex grout for the best match with one of those silicones.

Reply to Equivalent colour to ardex dove grey in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen