Search the forum,

Discuss Electric Tile Cutter For Slate in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

S

stevesmith89

Hello fellow Tilers, I am in need of assistance as I am doing a 26m slate floor job, the electric cutter I hired is not up to task, what are the advantages/disadvantages between table top electric cutters to rail mounted tile saw benches? The one I hired is a 110v table top, but I am now looking to buy one ideally for £400 or less and have been pondering over various cutters all day! The 3 that have caught my eye are the table top rubi ND 200, the rubi DU 200 BL (reservations as this is stated as a basic line tool) and the vitrex pro power 900. If anyone has used any of these then please comment, or is it a case of buying a cheapish cutter and spending money on say a Marcrist diamond blade? Any help is appreciated

Reply to Electric Tile Cutter For Slate in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.