Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone butter the surface smooth and the tiles notched? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I don’t see why it would be any different really, but im sure some kind of trowel and error video will be posted by the regulars

O

Old Mod

As long as the adhesive is well ‘burned’ in to the substrate, I’d imagine it’d work, but it’s certainly counter intuitive, after al why lift an excessively heavy tile coated in to adhesive.
Less work other way around.

Reply to Does anyone butter the surface smooth and the tiles notched? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
HI Can anyone help me with some tile blooming that has happened , laid a floor on durabase...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I removed some old tiles from the shower and wanted to know if it's possible to tile...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen