Currently reading:
Could you all help with a survey

Discuss Could you all help with a survey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst UK men. There are those that fall within the normal size range and those that are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research.

Could all men in the UK with extremely small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?

T

Time's Ran Out

lets get this right if you live in the UK and you are unfortunate to be blessed with a small block and tackle you must drive around with a flag hanging from your vehicle:yikes:

sometimes i dont understand :8:

Being patriotic my van is displaying a white flag with a red cross - the flag of St George - along with lots of other English people who hope England do well in the World Cup. Sir Ramic has just changed the reason for flying it. As it happens his research is completely wrong as the metric equivalent when fully measured with a Stanley Fat Max tape was over 320mm!!!!!!:hurray:

C

Colour Republic

Being patriotic my van is displaying a white flag with a red cross - the flag of St George - along with lots of other English people who hope England do well in the World Cup. Sir Ramic has just changed the reason for flying it. As it happens his research is completely wrong as the metric equivalent when fully measured with a Stanley Fat Max tape was over 320mm!!!!!!:hurray:

How the hell do you get your cuts so perfect with a clearly faulty tape measure :confused:

Reply to Could you all help with a survey in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.