Currently reading:
Cornite Tiles - Where could they be from?

Search the forum,

Discuss Cornite Tiles - Where could they be from? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I have found a few tiles that I actually quite like but no idea how old they are or where they are from and wondered on the off chance of anyone recognised them?

I have attached photos of the front and back - could they be British Ceramic?

884D2D60-0345-4460-A18B-96245C13DA1E.jpeg

7BA9E039-B8BD-4CDD-B2B1-D2A967B82972.jpeg

72BBEA8A-03D2-4FB4-B259-BA693E954367.jpeg

4FBBA50B-3676-465B-AACD-C3D3D1E1F43A.jpeg

Reply to Cornite Tiles - Where could they be from? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement