Search the forum,

Discuss British Ceramic Tiles - They actually want our feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Ted Baker by BCT. Customer had to buy another box. Several misprints out of 6 sqm. several chips. Thinking that I wont be using BCT anymore.
Heron close & van Feb 2018 017.jpg
Heron close & van Feb 2018 018.jpg

I have recently been fixing for bathstore.
So far all of the bathrooms that I have done have been with tiles from BCT.
What a joke these tiles are.
I put some 100x200 tiles up and they were1mm different on the vertical. Many were twisted and many had transit marks.
I have done a further half dozen bathrooms using BCT tiles and they all had issues.
Sure, I got over it, but it takes extra time.
I would always try and steer a customer away from this company.
In fact when a customer asks where to source tiles from, I give them a few names but also say please don’t buy from this company.
Absolute garbage!
Somebody on here mentioned poor quality control.
I would say no quality control !

They really need to up their game and get modern machinery/ techniques. If not what is their problem ?
There must be a manufacturing issue surely ?

Q

Qwerty

Was contacted by a lady in NYC back in April about an issue she had with BCT tiles that somehow found themselves stuck (very badly I might add through tile quality, not fixer error!) to her bathroom walls. Got this reply from her today after I got back to her.......

20180822_234517.jpg

If the quality of a BCT product is unacceptable in the USA, why is it acceptable here!?!?!?

Reply to British Ceramic Tiles - They actually want our feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays