Search the forum,

Discuss Bought QEP tile sealer from B&Q for travertine tiles...any good? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Katie*

I bought it because I can't find Lithofin anywhere in my city (I'm in Edinburgh btw, if anyone knows where I can get it please let me know!), and I don't have time to order online!
[h=3][/h]I need to wipe the tiles over with water, can I apply the sealer straight away after water? Or do I have to wait a couple of hours or something? It's not like I'm soaking them, just a wipe over to get rid of the chalky stuff. Anyway, here's the lowdown on QEPs >>
[h=3]Features and benefits[/h]
  • Seals and protects unglazed natural tiles
  • Helps to protect against stains and stubborn marks
  • Use on porous tiles prior to re-waxing

[h=3]Technical specifications[/h]
BrandQEP
Litre capacity1L
FinishClear
Drying time4hours

[h=2]Help[/h]

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I would leave min 12 hrs for a wipe over longer for a deeper clean, ensure fully dry before application

Lithofin Products can be found through store locator on website or ctd Edinburgh ( two of them I think)

Reply to Bought QEP tile sealer from B&Q for travertine tiles...any good? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen