Search the forum,

Discuss Bought a new tool today - Rubi Tile Cutter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AETilingFloorin

Went to topps today to get some bits for a job im on, big mistake I ended up spending over £300 oops lol
a7esuqy8.jpg

S

Stef

That was the 60 plus but I dont like it maybe just that one but doesnt seem the best.

I was going to ask what everyone recommended as I have £250 to spend on a cutter.

No what I mean is the 60+ is the updated machine of the standard 60. It has more breaking strain.
We used my 60 more than the 60+ of my neebs.
The 60+ is crap & it was advertised for porcelain.
If you stick with Rubi go for a TR or better still the TX range.
I switched to Sigma & I'm in no rush to go back to Rubi.

A

AETilingFloorin

No what I mean is the 60+ is the updated machine of the standard 60. It has more breaking strain.
We used my 60 more than the 60+ of my neebs.
The 60+ is crap & it was advertised for porcelain.
If you stick with Rubi go for a TR or better still the TX range.
I switched to Sigma & I'm in no rush to go back to Rubi.

Oh ok thought you meant you used the plus more, I used a rubi last year and it was pretty good but not sure which one it was.

I have looked at both the sigma's and the rubi's and not sure which one to buy!?

Reply to Bought a new tool today - Rubi Tile Cutter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays