Search the forum,

Discuss Bookmatch bathroom. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Top class, quality work as always Marc. What colour grout and silicone are you using. I did a very pale grey bathroom a while ago and used Mapei 103 Moon White, would go very well with that ;)

O

Old Mod

Top class, quality work as always Marc. What colour grout and silicone are you using. I did a very pale grey bathroom a while ago and used Mapei 103 Moon White, would go very well with that ;)
White hahaha
The four clips are holding in the removable bath panel. The grout used was Isomats, it takes a day or so for it to dry white, in fact, it becomes brilliant white.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
White hahaha
The four clips are holding in the removable bath panel. The grout used was Isomats, it takes a day or so for it to dry white, in fact, it becomes brilliant white.

Right can see it properly now that it's been grouted now on laptop, could make out clips so just assumed it wasn't… :confused:

PS Looks better on laptop but confirms that it's another classic

O

Old Mod

Right can see it properly now that it's been grouted now on laptop, could make out clips so just assumed it wasn't… :confused:

PS Looks better on laptop but confirms that it's another classic
John, you're way to nice to be a tiler!
Back after the new year to tile the final bathroom, I'll take another photo then and hopefully it'll show how white this grout dries.
One of their grouts is described as a porcelain finish. It's their wet area grout, anti bacterial, water repellent and so on.
Dries with a sheen, for joints of 1-3mm

B

Bill

Lovely work as per the norm.

Are the mitred corners a tad on the sharp side though? (not the workmanship but the overall feel to the corners as in an aesthetic look?....if you know what I mean.)

Reply to Bookmatch bathroom. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen