Currently reading:
Book Match

Search the forum,

Discuss Book Match in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well after putting the book match on the wall asked every body how many diffrent book matches you could make using the same pattern they were aloud to use from two book matches these are what they came up with using the grid

bmp-1.jpg bmp-3.jpg bmp-7.jpg bmp-9.jpg bmp-2.jpg bmp-4.jpg bmp-6.jpg bmp-8.jpg bmp-10.jpg BOOK MATCH original with MARKS.jpg

T

Tile Shop

I saw some porcel thin boxes at work a while back..... long while back. Maybe even a couple of years now. If they were dropped off by a rep for us to look at, our buyer needs a serious kick in the balls if he turned them down. I've only ever seen pictures and the odd sample tile here and there. But wow. I'd have my whole house done in them if i could. Even the cupboard under the stairs.

W

White Room

I saw some porcel thin boxes at work a while back..... long while back. Maybe even a couple of years now. If they were dropped off by a rep for us to look at, our buyer needs a serious kick in the balls if he turned them down. I've only ever seen pictures and the odd sample tile here and there. But wow. I'd have my whole house done in them if i could. Even the cupboard under the stairs.[/QUOTE]

lol-044.gif

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

I saw some porcel thin boxes at work a while back..... long while back. Maybe even a couple of years now. If they were dropped off by a rep for us to look at, our buyer needs a serious kick in the balls if he turned them down. I've only ever seen pictures and the odd sample tile here and there. But wow. I'd have my whole house done in them if i could. Even the cupboard under the stairs.
its been a hard fight over the years sample after samples taken out well what can i say some get it in the blink of an eye .others what can i say head in the sand some times in life you have to look up

T

Tile Shop

its been a hard fight over the years sample after samples taken out well what can i say some get it in the blink of an eye .others what can i say head in the sand some times in life you have to look up

They have started to look up in the last 3 months. Taken a few wake up calls but we're starting to turn things round. Gonna show them the pics and show them what they've missed out on.

Reply to Book Match in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement