Search the forum,

Discuss Best blade for dewalt 24000 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

JMC tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Evening all,

Wondering what the best blade is for the dewalt 24000? currently using there standard provided blade but have read that it can be a problem with mitred cuts? Do ATS do a blade for it and can you get decent profiling blades for bullnose finishes?

Cheers

W

White Room

Evening all,

Wondering what the best blade is for the dewalt 24000? currently using there standard provided blade but have read that it can be a problem with mitred cuts? Do ATS do a blade for it and can you get decent profiling blades for bullnose finishes?

Cheers

Ats do blades for profiling which fit the dewalt from my understanding...

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have a d24000 and I use the bullnose wheel from ATS but ad far as blades go the montolit DNA is the best blade on the market from what I've bin told but ats blades are very good quality for the price

Reply to Best blade for dewalt 24000 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen