Currently reading:
Best all round drill for different tiling situations??????

Search the forum,

Discuss Best all round drill for different tiling situations?????? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hey Guys I'm looking to buy a drill but I am a little bit unsure as to what drill would be best suited. I need something with a good battery life that will cover most or all tiling situations. Any ideas would be welcome and any good deals that people have spotted would great.

I have seen a Makita DHP459RFE 18v LXT Brushless Combi Drill 2 x 3.0ah batteries £214.80 or 3 x 3.0ah batteries £229.99

My budget is between £150-£250

Thanks

Andy

Just had a little look at the info on the makita website.

The Makita Brushless motor is precision engineered to be up to 50% more efficient than a comparative model. This means a fully charged 18v lithium-ion battery will last almost twice as long as a product running on a standard motor.
Makita Brushless tools bring with them greater productivity, as not only do they last longer but they charge faster, thanks to the power of lithium-ion and it's unique 22 minute charge time from empty.
[h=3]Power of Lithium-ion[/h]Of course, since the Makita Brushless range runs off the Lithium-ion system, a single battery can be used on over 50+ tools and products. Purchasing one of our Cordless Impact Drivers could either be a welcome edition, or the start of a burgeoning collection of Makita tools in your arsenal.
[h=2]Less Friction, More Torque[/h]Without brushes in place to apply friction a Brushless motor can produce a greater measure of torque per weight. With more torque at your disposal less power is required for day to day use, adding to the motors efficiency and extending the products overall lifetime as maintenance becomes less of an issue.
We're confident that a Makita Brushless can hold it's own against similar products with little to no problems. The benefits of a longer lifetime and greater power are hard to ignore.

Reply to Best all round drill for different tiling situations?????? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement