Search the forum,

Discuss Best all round blade for grinder? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

marcrist for me tend to replace them every 6 weeks or so never let them get to low as the quality of cut reduces as i use a 110 grinder i cool them down by holding a damp sponge against the blade much faster and easier than a wet table cutter also reduces the dust, my grinder is the best tool in my box. can cut holes as good as a hole cutter with a ball hammer years of practice. lol

S

Stef

might be an obvious question but how are the ats blades so cheap? In comparison with marcrist or monolit etc??

Because Alan sells them direct with no middle men to take a chunk of your cash.
Don't get me wrong the pro-gres is a cracking blade & far superior than a marcrist blade but the ATS blades are up there with the pro-gres.
Even the cores from ATS are the best I have used & are pennies compared to some others.
I tested the dry cores for them & they are a serious bit of kit..

R

rj1884

i use the continuous rim diamond blade from ATS, very good with very very little chipping.

Reply to Best all round blade for grinder? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen