Search the forum,

Discuss Bal bond apd, plasterboard adhesive in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all

I apreciate its not a tiling topic so thought i would stick it here.

I have nearly a full bottle of bal apd primer left over from doing my bathroom.

I have got to bond a sheet of plasterboard to a brick wall using plasterboard adhesive. I have cleaned the brickwork as best as i can but would like to prime it. Can i use this apd primer on the brickwork? Its only one sheet it pains me to buy another bottle.

Thanks!

Kevbos

Arms
London, UK
Hi all

I apreciate its not a tiling topic so thought i would stick it here.

I have nearly a full bottle of bal apd primer left over from doing my bathroom.

I have got to bond a sheet of plasterboard to a brick wall using plasterboard adhesive. I have cleaned the brickwork as best as i can but would like to prime it. Can i use this apd primer on the brickwork? Its only one sheet it pains me to buy another bottle.

Thanks!
Should be OK!! But I always use sbr !never a problem

Reply to Bal bond apd, plasterboard adhesive in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays