Search the forum,

Discuss B&q Lamina Black Floor Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

R

Robert Cohen

The tile does have a slate riven effect. As a result of your advice I have ordered a sample Lagos tile and am expecting to receive it next week
Thanks again for all your help

R

Robert Cohen

Just to let you know that sadly the Lagos tile I ordered doesn't match - will now be retiling the whole floor. Despite what has been said about B&q tiles I have to say I've found them to be absolutely fine - my issue isn't as a result of the quality of the tile but having to remove them to resolve a leak. Thanks again Paul for your advice and support - much appreciated

Reply to B&q Lamina Black Floor Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen