Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone done a DIY L shaped bath panel tiled? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Done a few of the L-shaped panels, leaving the end panel as removeble. No different to a flat tiled panel to do. I don't think I have personally ever taken photos of my L-shaped ones but there are loads out there if you search the media section of this forum or elsewhere on the internet. I will search my photos later....

Most insulation board companies even make a specific bath panel now ready to tile. For an L-shaped panel just buy some 20mm insulation board and cut it to the size you need once a CLS frame has been made up approximately 32mm beyond the leading edge of the bath (allows for the thickness of the board, adhesive and tile). You can then use 'Rema' hidden panel magnets from @Schlüter-Systems Ltd . Use colour matching silicone to the grout around the perimeter and this can be neatly cut if and when access is required.

S

Spare Tool

Another option is to build the panel out beyond the bath, this was a P-bath but same principle..
wp_ss_20190211_0001.png

Reply to Anyone done a DIY L shaped bath panel tiled? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen