Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Calendar 2019 Winners Thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So me and @Lou have spent ages doing this on all forums. We've written down all the names, folded them, stuck them in a (plumbers forums - sorry had no tilers hats left) hat. Then drew one.

We've done a video, hopefully it'll upload. We have some issues on electricians forums and it's not worked. Will check in tomorrow as to why.

@Andy Allen has won Day One of Tilers Forums comp. Well done mate.

Video following (maybe?!?!?! - we will get this uploaded later in the week if it doesn't work)

Thanks to all that entered.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay I have my tech guy checking why we're limited on video file size tomorrow. We shouldn't be at all, we use amazon for the hosting of videos now. But we have a video of us writing the names down, sticking them in a hat, and picking one from it. So it's all fair and above board.

Our turnout today wasn't brilliant on here. So we're sticking some of our own cash in tomorrow.

£50 amazon voucher. It'll be dished out in Jan, when we post out all the stuff. We're doing that rather than posting them all out randomly each day which will cost us in time and postage and fuel etc. We're hoping to go the post office once, first week in Jan. So any vouchers will be sorted on the same day. Should get some Jan sales then too.

So please please pass this around, £50 amazon voucher in tomorrow's winnings. I'll throw one in every now and again along with sponsors (and other companies winnings) during the comp.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Day 3 will post automatically at around 4am so those on early starts will be able to get in there early. Testing a new thing out with timed-posting.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Day 2 comp:

Winner: @chippy1970

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ha ha brilliant!!!

Genuinely have never won a thing in my life.

Thanks Dan, Lou and Mapei.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Day 4 winner is @Wesley please pm me your details for your goodies :)

Reply to Advent Calendar 2019 Winners Thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen