Search the forum,

Discuss A couple of wetrooms im working on in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

as requested on my other thread here is some more pics of the job im currently working on

it is a couple of wetrooms for the homeowners daughters, they were already wetrooms but looked dated and one had failed slightly leaving a bit of a mouldy smell

ok more pics

this is the 2nd bathroom which is a mirror image of the 1st before they were ripped out

004.jpg

1st bathroom ripout

IMAG1011.jpg
plumbing in

IMAG1030.jpg
new wall to house toilet and wall cupboard

008.jpg
boarded out
012.jpg
2nd coat wp1, still looks a little patchy in places but im happy with that for this bathroom
GOPR0453.jpg

the floor coming up in the 2nd wetroom for a wedi shower base and to level up the rest of the floor
GOPR0457.jpg

but the most exciting one is the new tools for the job :thumbsup: -mostly from tiletrader as recommended on here
IMAG1033.jpg

any advise or questions welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

todays progress

mosaics on 1 wall, still got to build out the niches

GOPR0472.jpg

then started large tiles , wishing i didnt get quickset now with the heat, a mix was lasting 3 tiles before it went off

GOPR0477.jpg

Reply to A couple of wetrooms im working on in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen